At Maranatha Medical Plaza we are committed to our patients’ wellness and strive to provide high quality whole-patient care whether you are sick or in good health. From preventative medicine to treatment of simple and complex illnesses, your overall health is our top priority.
Our physicians are Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, and Sleep Medicine specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of lung diseases and sleep disorders. We are experts in the management of asthma, COPD, bronchiectasis, sarcoidosis, lung cancers, and other less common problems like interstitial lung diseases and pulmonary hypertension. Our adult medicine service strives to provide the best primary care and health maintenance available for patients with hypertension, diabetes, arthritis, hyperlipidemia, and many other common health concerns.
In addition to caring for your overall health, we offer the following specialized services:
- Pulmonary function tests are performed in-house by a certified respiratory therapists to diagnose pulmonary diseases using state of the art equipment (Pulmonary Function Laboratory)
- Rehabilitative therapy and education are provided through comprehensive programs aimed at improving your overall health (Maranatha Pulmonary Rehabilitation)
- Sleep studies are conducted in our nationally accredited sleep center to diagnose disorders such as obstructive and central sleep apnea, narcolepsy, parasomnias, insomnias, and many others (REM Sleep Center)
- Polysomnagraphy (PSG)
- Multiple Sleep Latency Tests (MSLT)
- Maintenance of Wakefulness Tests (MWT)
- Comprehensive weight management programs are individually designed and monitored by our trained physicians to help you achieve your maximum health potential (Medi*Health Weight Management Center)